The ATS 2023 International Conference offers a robust scientific program highlighting the cutting-edge advancements in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine. This includes several sessions addressing new developments and considerations in interstitial lung disease and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, as listed below. A curated list of clinical and scientific sessions related to these topics also is available on the conference website. For more information on these and other sessions to be presented May 19–24 in Washington, DC, visit the online Program Itinerary.
- A1. Clinical Year in Review 1
- A88. Neuro-Immune Interactions in Lung Development and Disease
- B12. ATS Clinical Practice Guidelines: Clinical Practice on the Cutting Edge
- B82. The Genetics of Interstitial Lung Disease: Current State and Future Promise
- C2. Endpoints for Therapeutic Trials in ILD
- C83. Pro/Con: Hot Topics in Interstitial Lung Disease
- C86. Beyond the Transcriptome: How The Multi-“Omic” Universe Provides Novel Insights into IPF/ILD Pathogenesis
- D2. Cough in Pulmonary Fibrosis — Annoying Symptom or Driver/Marker of Disease Progression?
Don’t Miss On-Demand Highlights
Unable to attend every session of interest at the ATS 2023 International Conference? Or couldn’t join us in Washington, DC? Access some of the conference’s best content through the ATS 2023 On-Demand Highlights platform, available this summer. It will include more than 100 scientific and clinical symposia, including Keynote sessions, Clinical Year in Review, and Adult and Pediatric Core Curriculum.