The ATS 2023 International Conference offers a robust scientific program highlighting the cutting-edge advancements in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine. This includes several sessions addressing new developments and considerations in critical care, as listed below. A curated list of clinical and scientific sessions related to this topic also is available on the conference website. For more information on these and other sessions to be presented May 19–24 in Washington, DC, visit the online Program Itinerary.
- A1. Clincal Year in Review 1
- A4. Achieving Health Equity in Global Critical Care: Challenges and Innovations
- A9. Using Technology to Save the Brain and Body: Novel Interventions to Manage Pain, Anxiety, Delirium, and Promote Mobility in ICU
- A11. Caring for Historically Marginalized Patients: Ethical, Legal and Advocacy Primer for Providers
- A90. Myths or Truths: Controversies in Respiratory Medicine, the New Frontier
- B1. Clinical Year in Review 2
- B4. Fail Smarter and Learn Faster: Moving Beyond Bystander Training to Organizational Strategies to Reinforce the DEI Pipeline in Pulmonary and Critical Care
- B8. Beyond the Lungs: Extrapulmonary Manifestations of Pulmonary Vascular Disease
- B10. Reigniting the Cancer Moonshot: ATS = Mission Control for Lung Cancer
- CC2. Critical Care Clinical Core Curriculum
- B81. Nursing Year in Review — We Can’t Wait: Assuring a Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Nursing Workforce
- B84. Next Generation Critical Care Trials: From Pragmatic Trials to Precision Medicine
- B86. Precision Medicine in Pneumonia
- B90. Improving the Diagnosis and Management of Pediatric Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- C1. Clinical Year in Review 3
- C4. Fluid and Vasopressor Resuscitation for Early Sepsis: When, Which, and How Much?
- C5. Dismantling Structural Racism From Risk and Disease Prediction in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- C84. Cardiac Arrest: New Science and Changing Guidelines
- C92. ATS President’s Symposium: Early Life Determinants (Antecedents) of Adult Lung Disease
- CC4. Critical Care Clinical Core Curriculum
- D4. The Long and Winding Road: The Future of ICU Outcomes Research
- D5. Revisiting Best Buy Interventions for the Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Respiratory Diseases in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- D9. It’s About Time! The Circadian Clock in Lung Disease, From Bench to Bedside
- D10. An Age-Friendly Framework for Caring for Older Adults with Chronic Lung Disease.
- D84. From Genes to Clinical Trials: State-of-the-Art Approaches to Heterogeneity in the ICU
Don’t Miss On-Demand Highlights
Unable to attend every session of interest at the ATS 2023 International Conference? Or couldn’t join us in Washington, DC? Access some of the conference’s best content through the ATS 2023 On-Demand Highlights platform, available this summer. It will include more than 100 scientific and clinical symposia, including Keynote sessions, Clinical Year in Review, and Adult and Pediatric Core Curriculum.