The ATS 2023 International Conference offers a robust scientific program highlighting the cutting-edge advancements in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine. This includes several Postgraduate Courses, Scientific Symposia, and Meet the Expert Sessions addressing new developments and considerations in bronchiectasis and COPD, as listed below. A curated list of clinical and scientific sessions related to these topics also is available on the conference website. For more information on these and other sessions to be presented May 19–24 in Washington, DC, visit the online Program Itinerary.
- PG12. Molecular Targeting in COPD — From Basics Through Multi-Omic Integration to Novel Therapeutics
- A1. Clinical Year in Review 1
- A6. Beyond Transcriptomics: The Next Frontier in COPD/Emphysema
- MTE14. Personalizing Selection of Inhaler Delivery Systems in COPD
- A87. New Treatment Approaches for Bronchiectasis
- MTE23. Bronchiectasis:Case-Based Update on Guidelines and New Treatment Options
- B83. Why Yes, You Can Ski with Your Ventilator! Using Technology to Keep NIV/IMV Ventilator Dependent Patients Active and Engaged in Their Communities
- C82. Beyond the Lung: Addressing Comorbidities in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- D1. Clinical Year in Review 4
- D3. Imaging Biomarkers of Disease Modification in COPD
- D82. Repurposing Existing Medications for Treatment of COPD
Don’t Miss On-Demand Highlights
Unable to attend every session of interest at the ATS 2023 International Conference? Or couldn’t join us in Washington, DC? Access some of the conference’s best content through the ATS 2023 On-Demand Highlights platform, available this summer. It will include more than 100 scientific and clinical symposia, including Keynote sessions, Clinical Year in Review, and Adult and Pediatric Core Curriculum.