ATS International Conference attendees can book their lodging in Washington, DC, now that registration for this year’s premier respiratory health conference has officially opened. Booking early will ensure a room with one of the ATS-approved vendors. In addition to the convenient locations, the ATS has worked with these organizations (listed below) to guarantee the lowest rates in the city.
Attendees must register for the conference before booking a hotel room with one of the approved vendors. Those who register on the ATS conference website will be directed to book their lodging as soon as their registration is confirmed. While registrants will be required to provide credit card information when reservations are made, a deposit will not be drawn until the week before the conference.
- Attendees who have questions or need customer service support while booking their lodging for the conference should email [email protected] or call 864-208-3390.
- Exhibitors should contact [email protected] or 864-515-6693.
- International groups of 10 or more people can book rooms through [email protected] or 864-515-6693. Comprehensive hotel packages can be booked for international groups by emailing [email protected] or calling one of the regional support centers. Attendees traveling from the Americas or the Asia-Pacific region should call +1-941-926-2380. Those traveling from European, Middle Eastern, or African countries should dial +377-97-77-35-22.
- For non-technical support assistance or additional conference information, please call 508-743-8518 or email the ATS at [email protected].
ATS-Approved Lodging Vendors
- Grand Hyatt Washington HQ, 1000 K St. NW, 202-582-1234
- Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf, 725 Wharf St. SW, 202-554-1234
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/National Mall, 400 E St. SW, 202-803-6110
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol, 33 New York Ave. NE, 202-289-5999
- Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Ave. NW, 202-737-1234
- JW Marriott Washington DC, 1331 Pennsylvania Ave., 202-393-2000
- Marriott Marquis Washington DC HQ, 901 Massachusetts Ave. NW, 202-824-9200
- Washington Marriott at Metro Center, 775 12th St. NW, 202-737-2200
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, 1127 Connecticut Ave., 202-347-3000
- Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel HQ, 999 Ninth St. NW, 202-898-9000
- Washington Marriott Georgetown, 1221 22nd St. NW, 202-872-1500
- Westin Georgetown Washington DC, 2350 M St. NW, 202-429-0100
- AC Hotel Washington DC Convention Center, 601 K St. NW, 202-921-6900
- Cambria Hotel Washington DC Convention Center, 800 O St. NW, 202-299-1188
- Courtyard Washington Downtown Convention Center, 901 L St. NW, 202-589-1800
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington DC Convention Center, 900 10th St. NW, 202-239-2001
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington DC Downtown, 500 H St. NW, 202-289-5959
- Hampton Inn Washington Downtown Convention Center, 901 Sixth St. NW, 202-842-2500
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington DC Convention Center, 465 New York Ave. NW, 202-628-4663
- Hotel Zena, 1155 14th St. NW, 202-742-3100
- Moxy Washington DC Downtown, 1011 K St. NW, 202-922-7402
- Residence Inn Washington Downtown Convention Center, 901 L St. NW, 202-589-1800
- Washington Plaza Hotel, 10 Thomas Circle NW, 202-842-1300
- Conrad Washington DC, 950 New York Ave. NW, 202-844-5900
- Motto by Hilton Washington DC City Center, 627 H St. NW, 202-847-4444
- Westin City Center, 1400 M St. NW, 202-429-1700
- Morrison-Clark Historic Inn, 1101 L St. NW, 202-638-5200
- Henley Park Hotel, 926 Massachusetts Ave. NW, 202-638-5200
Don’t Miss On-Demand Highlights
Unable to attend every session of interest at the ATS 2023 International Conference? Or couldn’t join us in Washington, DC? Access some of the conference’s best content through the ATS 2023 On-Demand Highlights platform, available this summer. It will include more than 100 scientific and clinical symposia, including Keynote sessions, Clinical Year in Review, and Adult and Pediatric Core Curriculum.