Join the American Thoracic Society to collaborate with the best in your field. ATS membership is a gateway to:
- Cutting-edge science.
- In-person and virtual networking opportunities with like-minded health professionals.
- Involvement in ATS Assemblies.
- Career development resources.
- Discounts on the annual ATS International Conference.
- Having a voice in advocacy efforts.
- Subscriptions to ATS publications.
- Resources to share with patients.
More than 16,000 health care providers and researchers around the world belong to the ATS, the preeminent respiratory society in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine.
“Our members are incredibly dedicated and enthusiastic to improve respiratory health nationally and globally,” said ATS President Gregory P. Downey, MD, ATSF.
Be part of the Society’s mission to accelerate global innovation in the advancement of respiratory health through multidisciplinary collaboration, education, and advocacy by becoming a member today.
Domestic Membership (United States)
- Full – Domestic: $375
- Affiliate – Domestic: $200
- Trainee – Domestic: first year free, then $100
- Senior (Retired) – Domestic: $100
- Emeritus – Domestic: no charge
- Full – International, High-Income Countries: $300
- Full – International, Middle-Income Countries: $100
- Full – International, Low-Income Countries: $40
- Trainee – International: first year free, then $40
- Senior (Retired) – International: $40
- Emeritus – International: no charge
Full and trainee members vote for ATS leaders and are eligible to serve as ATS-wide committee chairs and committee members. Full members have the right to hold Society-wide office. ATS members also are eligible to receive ATS-wide recognition and awards.
“I have met so many people whom I’ve collaborated with through the Society,” Dr. Downey said. “The only way most people can succeed is by collaborating with others, not just within their own institution, but around the country and around the world. Those connections are what the ATS has made possible for me.”
For more information about ATS membership, including full descriptions of membership categories and member benefits, visit the Membership page of the International Conference website.
Register for ATS 2023
Register today for the ATS 2023 International Conference! Don’t miss this opportunity to take part in the in-person conference, May 19-24 in Washington, DC. Join your colleagues to learn about the latest developments in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine.