The ATS 2022 International Conference offers myriad opportunities every day to connect with and learn from industry leaders, ATS staff, and experts in a variety of respiratory health specialties. Here’s what conference participants can expect Tuesday, May 17, from the Exhibit Hall, the ATS Center, and Meet the Experts sessions.
This is the final day to visit the Exhibit Hall, where more than 200 exhibitors showcase and discuss the latest thoracic innovations on the market. The Exhibit Hall is open 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. PT on Tuesday. Unopposed Exhibit Hall time is scheduled for 1:15-2:15 p.m. PT.
Look for Featured Industry Events listings on the ATS Conference News website.
Open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. PT on Tuesday, the ATS Center features live programming throughout the International Conference as well as information on how to stay connected with the Society all year. Featured activities include Ask Me Anything opportunities with key ATS staff, lively discussions with prominent ATS members, and more. Located in the South Lobby of the Moscone Center, the ATS Center also acts as the #ATS2022 social media hub, with selfie stations and information about social media surprises during the conference.
Meet the Experts
All Meet the Experts sessions take place in the Moscone Center. For full descriptions of sessions, visit the online itinerary.
7-8 a.m. PT
- ME30. Chronic Tracheostomy Management, Room 58/60 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
- ME31. Mapping Health and Exposure: GIS to Impress!, Room 70/72 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
- ME32. Bringing Weight Loss to the Forefront in the Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Integrating Evidence-based Guidelines into Clinical Practice, Room 74/76 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
10:45-11:45 a.m. PT
- ME33. Avoiding Bias When Analyzing Longitudinal Patient Trajectories: Not All Repeated Measures Data is Created Equally, Room 50/62 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
- ME34. Lung Transplant in IPF: Who, When, and How?, Room 52/54/56 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
- ME35. Baby, Baby, Baby: Exploring Obstructive Sleep Apnea Infants, Room 58/60 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
- ME36. What Is New in Pneumonia and in Pleural Disease, Room 70/72 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
- ME37. Artificial Intelligence 101, Room 74/76 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
12:15-1:15 p.m. PT
- ME38. Management of Scleroderma Related Lung Disease in 2022, Room 50/62 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
- ME39. Optimal Management of Fulminant Interstitial Lung Diseases Presenting with Acute Respiratory Failure, Room 52/54/56 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
- ME40. Beyond the Hype: Using Machine Learning to Improve Care in Critical Illness, Room 58/60 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
- ME41. Update on Burn Pit Legislation and Advocacy, Room 70/72 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
- ME42. Pragmatic Targeting of Sleep Apnea Endotypes and Phenotypes, Room 74/76 (South Building, Lower Mezzanine)
Don’t Miss On-Demand Highlights
Worried you won’t be able to see every session of interest at the ATS 2023 International Conference? Or not able to join us in Washington, DC? Access some of the conference’s best content through the ATS 2023 On-Demand Highlights platform, available in June. It will include more than 100 scientific and clinical symposia, including Keynote sessions, Clinical Year in Review, and Adult and Pediatric Core Curriculum.