ATS 2022 International Conference attendees will be able to earn more than 16 Maintenance of Certification points from Core Curriculum and Clinical Year in Review sessions.
American Board of Internal Medicine or American Board of Pediatrics MOC points will be available based on the content of each activity. Eligible sessions will cover adult and pediatric topics related to pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine.
Once an attendee has identified MOC-eligible sessions to attend, there are three key steps to earning MOC points.
- Complete the MOC Pre-Test, posted on the MOC section of the conference website as they become available. This is an optional but recommended step in the process to help both attendees and the ATS Education Committee gauge how the instruction changes the knowledge base of attendees. The ATS Education Committee, under the leadership of Chair Tisha Wang, MD, ATSF, guides faculty in structuring their presentations and MOC Post-Test questions to meet the requirements of both accrediting bodies.
- Attend the MOC-eligible activity.
- Complete the knowledge-based MOC Post Test, which will be available on the MOC section of the conference website following the session. A passing score, ABIM or ABP number, first and last names, and month and day of birth are required to claim MOC points. The MOC Post-Test will be available for about 60 days following the International Conference.
For more information about MOC at ATS 2022, email [email protected].
The ATS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, and the International Conference will offer more than 200 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for physicians. To claim CME credit, attendees must complete the following steps.
- Attend the CME-eligible activity. The designation of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ is listed in the conference program for applicable sessions.
- Submit an evaluation of the activity. Attendance alone is not sufficient.
- Attest to the credits earned through the activity.
Additional details on CME at ATS 2022 will be posted on the conference website as they become available.
Don’t Miss On-Demand Highlights
Worried you won’t be able to see every session of interest at the ATS 2023 International Conference? Or not able to join us in Washington, DC? Access some of the conference’s best content through the ATS 2023 On-Demand Highlights platform, available in June. It will include more than 100 scientific and clinical symposia, including Keynote sessions, Clinical Year in Review, and Adult and Pediatric Core Curriculum.