The ATS 2023 International Conference offers six days of content with multiple opportunities—Scientific Symposia, Clinical Year in Review sessions, Core Curriculum Symposia, and more—to earn Continuing Medical Education credits and Maintenance of Certification points.
The ATS designates this live activity for a maximum of 33.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 33.25 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s Maintenance of Certification program
- 6 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ Maintenance of Certification program
It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM or ABP MOC credit.
To claim CME credit, attendees must complete these three steps:
- Attend the CME-eligible activity. The designation of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ is listed in the conference program for applicable sessions.
- Submit an evaluation of the activity. Attendance alone is not sufficient.
- Attest to the credits earned through the activity.
MOC points will also be available. Once an attendee has identified MOC-eligible sessions to attend, the attendee will:
- Complete the MOC pre-test via the link posted on the MOC section of the conference website as they become available. This is an optional but recommended step to help attendees and the ATS Education Committee gauge how the activity changes the knowledge base of attendees.
- Attend the MOC-eligible activity. Advance registration is required only for the postgraduate course.
- Follow the steps for CME.
- Complete the knowledge-based MOC post-test via the link that will be available on the MOC section of the conference website following the session. A passing score, ABIM or ABP board number, first and last names, and month and day of birth are required to claim MOC points. The MOC post-test will be available for 45 days following the International Conference.
Don’t Miss On-Demand Highlights
Worried you won’t be able to see every session of interest at the ATS 2023 International Conference? Or not able to join us in Washington, DC? Access some of the conference’s best content through the ATS 2023 On-Demand Highlights platform, available in June. It will include more than 100 scientific and clinical symposia, including Keynote sessions, Clinical Year in Review, and Adult and Pediatric Core Curriculum.