The 14 Assemblies of the ATS will hold membership meetings in Washington, DC, during the International Conference in May. Meetings will take place from 5–7 p.m. at the Marriott Marquis DC on the following days.
Sunday, May 21
- Assembly on Behavioral Science and Health Services Research (BSHSR), chaired by Renda Wiener, MD, MPH, Independence Ballroom A-D
- Assembly on Environmental, Occupational, and Population Health (EOPH), chaired by Ilona Jaspers, PhD, Liberty Ballroom I-L
- Assembly on Respiratory Structure and Function (RSF), chaired by Janette K. Burgess, PhD, Marquis Ballroom Salon 6
- Assembly on Pediatrics (PEDS), chaired by Sharon D.M. Dell, MD, ATSF, Marquis Ballroom Salon 5
- Assembly on Pulmonary Infections and Tuberculosis (PI-TB), chaired by Charles S. Dela Cruz, MD, PhD, ATSF, Liberty Ballroom M-P
- Assembly on Pulmonary Rehabilitation (PR), chaired by Sally Singh, PhD, Marquis Ballroom Salon 12-13
- Assembly on Thoracic Oncology (TO), chaired by Patrick Nana-Sinkam, MD, Independence Ballroom E-H
Monday, May 22
- Assembly on Allergy, Immunology and Inflammation (AII), chaired by Anne Sperling, PhD, Marquis Ballroom Salon 5
- Assembly on Clinical Problems (CP), chaired by M. Bradley Drummond, MD, MHS, ATSF, Independence Ballroom E-H
- Assembly on Critical Care (CC), chaired by Michelle Ng Gong, MD, MS, Marquis Ballroom Salon 6
- Assembly on Nursing (NUR), chaired by Jill L. Guttormson MS, PhD, RN, Marquis Ballroom Salon 12-13
- Assembly on Pulmonary Circulation (PC), chaired by Tim Lahm, MD, ATSF, Liberty Ballroom I-L
- Assembly on Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology (RCMB), chaired by Enid Neptune, MD, Liberty Ballroom M-P
- Assembly on Sleep and Respiratory Neurobiology (SRN), chaired by Reena Mehra, MD, Independence Ballroom A-D
Each Assembly represents a subdivision of ATS members and affiliates with common interests within the comprehensive fields of respiratory and critical care medicine. Society members may join one Primary Assembly and up to two Secondary Assemblies each to contribute to furthering the collection, interpretation, and dissemination of information; the quality of communication among members; and the planning for the International Conference. The ATS website includes chair contact information and a description of each Assembly.
Don’t Miss On-Demand Highlights
Unable to attend every session of interest at the ATS 2023 International Conference? Or couldn’t join us in Washington, DC? Access some of the conference’s best content through the ATS 2023 On-Demand Highlights platform, available this summer. It will include more than 100 scientific and clinical symposia, including Keynote sessions, Clinical Year in Review, and Adult and Pediatric Core Curriculum.