The ATS 2022: On-Demand Highlights will be available May 25-June 24 in a convenient on-demand virtual platform showcasing some of the best scientific content from the ATS 2022 International Conference, including 33 of the most popular scientific sessions, 5 industry presentations from leading companies in the field, and thousands of ePosters highlighting the latest discoveries in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine.
Many of the scientific sessions on the virtual platform offer Continuing Medical Education credit and Maintenance of Certification points.
“We’re offering 33 sessions that provide viewers with state-of-the-art respiratory science,” said International Conference Committee Chair Andrew J. Halayko, PhD, ATSF. “In addition to scientific sessions, we have industry presentations on a wide array of respiratory topics and thousands of ePosters representing the latest research in respiratory medicine.”
The primary value of the on-demand platform is extending the conference programming for both international and domestic audiences that weren’t able to attend in person. The On-Demand Highlights also give in-person attendees more flexibility in their schedules in San Francisco, allowing them to watch some sessions live and some on-demand after the conference.
All in-person attendees at ATS 2022 receive complimentary access to the On-Demand Highlights.
Scientific Sessions Included in the ATS 2022 On-Demand Highlights
- A1. Clinical Year in Review: Pulmonary Vascular Disease, Interstitial Lung Disease, Lung Cancer, and Pneumonia/Pulmonary Infections
- A6. #The Future of Telemedicine and Digital Health Care Innovations in Pediatric Sleep and Lung Disease
- A7. Next-Generation Tests for Tuberculosis: Hold My Smear
- A12. The Full Picture: Asthma as a Case Study in the Complexities of Exposure
- A82. Interstitial Lung Abnormalities: Catching the Bull Before It Destroys the Shop
- A83. Great Cases: Clinical, Radiologic, and Pathologic Correlations by Master Clinicians
- A87. Emerging Program Models for Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- A89. Asthma Beyond T2 Inflammation: Additional and Alternative Pathways for Severe Asthma
- B1. Clinical Year in Review 2: COPD, Asthma, Sleep Medicine, and Health Disparities in Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine
- B8. Addressing Challenges to Tobacco Treatment in the Setting of Screening and Treatment for Lung Cancer
- B10. Translational Approaches and Visualization of Disease Mechanisms in Pulmonary Hypertension
- B12. Clinical Trials Session
- B81. The Pediatric Year in Review
- B82. Critical Challenges and Compelling Questions for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- B89. Pathways Towards Personalized Sleep Medicine: Integrating Endotypes, Medical Informatics, and Multi-Omics
- B92. The Past, Present, and Future of E-Cigarette or Vaping Associated Lung Illness (EVALI)
- C1. Clinical Year in Review 3: General Critical Care, Cystic Fibrosis, Sepsis, and Bronchiectasis
- C2. Pro/Con: Interstitial Lung Disease Diagnosis and Management
- C7. The Long-Term Effects of COVID-19 on Patients and Public Health
- C86. Big Data at the Bedside in Critical Care: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
- C90. More Than Making Up for Lost Time: Career Development After COVID-19
- CC1. Critical Care Clinical Core Curriculum
- CC2. Pulmonary Clinical Core Curriculum
- CC3. Critical Care Clinical Core Curriculum
- CC4. Pulmonary Clinical Core Curriculum
- CC5. Sleep Clinical Core Curriculum
- CC6. Sleep Clinical Core Curriculum
- D1. Clinical Year in Review 4: Post-ICU Syndromes/Long COVID, Medical Education, Interventional Pulmonology, and ARDS
- D3. Conundrums in CTD-ILD
- D10. The Interplay Between Host Microbiome and Lung Microenvironment in the Pathogenesis of COPD and Lung Cancer
- PCC1. Pediatric Clinical Core Curriculum
- PCC2. Pediatric Clinical Core Curriculum
- PCC3. Pediatric Clinical Core Curriculum
Don’t Miss On-Demand Highlights
Worried you won’t be able to see every session of interest at the ATS 2023 International Conference? Or not able to join us in Washington, DC? Access some of the conference’s best content through the ATS 2023 On-Demand Highlights platform, available in June. It will include more than 100 scientific and clinical symposia, including Keynote sessions, Clinical Year in Review, and Adult and Pediatric Core Curriculum.